Booking Conditions & Terms of Services | KOKONO
- Cancellation Policy, Payments, Refunds and Booking Modifications.
- Taxes and other Fees
- House rules, Responsibilities, Assumption of Risk, and Damaged Property
Cancellation Policy, Payments, Refunds and Booking Modifications.
We offer different rate plans at KOKONO. The specific policy for your reservation is dependent on the rate selected at the time of booking. Please always make sure to verify the exact cancellation and payment conditions when booking your stay according to the selected rate plan. The amount refunded to you is determined and defined in the booking checkout window, below the total amount.
If you repeatedly cancel or attempt to cancel confirmed reservations or purchased subscriptions, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your access to our services and products.
Guests are responsible for any booking modifications they agree to make, and agree to pay any additional amounts, fees, or taxes associated with any booking modification.
Any booking modifications are only accepted by written confirmation through our email [email protected].
KOKONO will collect the full amount determined in the booking checkout window upon checkout, depending on the rate plan available. Further required charges and payment plans are indicated also in the booking checkout window, and are included in the booking confirmation. The guest will be responsible to ensure that the owed booking amount can be collected in full before the payment deadlines are reached, including but not limited to solving payment processing errors from the guests’ side. Charges will be automatically collected according to the confirmed payment schedule. Failure to complete the full payment will result in cancellation of the entire booking.
KOKONO shall not be liable for any delay or failure to fulfill any obligation under these booking terms resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of KOKON, including, but not limited to, acts of God, natural disasters, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, pandemics, epidemics or disease, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials (“Force Majeure Event”).
Booking through other websites.
You may encounter stricter booking conditions and higher rates on other websites. To ensure you get the best rate and booking conditions possible, book directly on our website or contact us.
Rates, Availability and Rate Conditions
In the event of incorrect rates, rate plans, rate conditions, cancellations policies, or availability, obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints, mistypes and zero rates) are not binding; E.g. if a listing has an average rate of €1.000 throughout the year, a rate of €100 qualifies as an obvious mistake and the reservation won’t be honoured.
Taxes and other fees
Sales tax, VAT, tourist tax, and cleaning fees, are included in the total price quoted in the checkout window. Any other fees are further detailed in these booking conditions and terms of service.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in and Check-out time are listed in the property details, if you arrive/depart earlier or later, you can contact us to book an early check-in or a late check-out for a small fee (based on availability). Always make sure to receive written confirmation by email [email protected] to confirm any changes.
Our check-out time is 11:00 AM, you are kindly requested to vacate your accommodation on time. If you wish to have a late check-out this can be requested for a small fee with the reception staff on site (based upon availability). Vacating the premises later than the indicated time will result in late checkout charges.
You are responsible and liable for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of anyone you invite to join or provide access to any Accommodation, Experience or other Host Service.
House Rules in Detail
You must obey at any times the house rules as defined below:
- Any kind of pets pets are not allowed
- No smoking
- No parties
- No events
- No inviting of external guests (outside the guest list shared upon booking confirmation, for a maximum of seven guests)
- No loud music
- Not more people allowed then mentioned in listing
- No extra beds
- Baby cots available on request
Furthermore: (i) you are responsible for leaving an Accommodation (and related personal property) in the condition it was in when you arrived, (ii) you are responsible for paying all reasonable Damage Claim amounts necessary to cover damage that you, your guest(s), or your pet(s) cause to an Accommodation, and (iii) you must act with integrity, treat others with respect, and comply with applicable laws at all times. If you are booking for an additional guest who is a minor or if you bring a minor to a Host Service, you must be legally authorized to act on behalf of the minor and you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor.
Your Responsibilities and Assumption of Risk
You and your guests may use the properties amenities listed in the listing description.
Access to such Amenities is not guaranteed and may be limited, revoked, or suspended from time to time. You understand and agree that use of such Amenities may be suspended if you or any of Your Guests violate any such rules. You shall be responsible for any damage to such Amenities that you or any of Your Guests cause.
You acknowledge that many activities carry inherent risks and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you assume the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the KOKONO platform and services and any Content, including your stay at any Accommodation, participation in any experience, use of any other services, or any other interaction you have with other staff members whether in person or online. This means it is your responsibility to investigate to determine whether the accommodation and services are suitable for you. For example, Host Services may carry risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death, and you freely and willfully assume those risks by choosing to participate in those Host Services.
The use of any amenities is at your and your guests´ own risk and you and your guests release, discharge and covenant not to sue KOKONO in connection with any use of such amenities.
- You shall keep all interior portions of the Booked Property, and all furniture and decorations within the Booked Property, in good, clean, and sanitary condition, including free from all pests (such as, without limitation, bedbugs, cockroaches, mice and rats), and in proper working order throughout the applicable Period of Occupancy. Should any component fail to operate (including any appliance, plumbing, electrical, etc.), it is your responsibility to promptly contact us at the contact information on our website or at the contact details of our staff provided upon check in, as soon as a problem is detected.
- Prohibited Conduct. In addition to all other rules and restrictions contained in the Agreement (including in any Additional Terms such as the House Rules), in connection with your use of the Service and Properties, you may not and you agree that you will not (except and solely to the extent such restriction is impermissible under applicable law):
- Use the Service or any Property for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law (e.g., you may not use your, our, or a third-party Internet connection or device on any of our Properties to illegally download or share files through BitTorrent, other peer-to-peer protocols, or otherwise);
- Impersonate any individual or organization, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself (including your age or date of birth) or your affiliation with any individual or organization;
- Use the Service or any Property for any commercial or other purpose that is not expressly permitted under this Agreement (for the avoidance of doubt, you may not resell or transfer to any other individual or organization any reservation or subscription you make or enter into with us, except as expressly permitted under a Limited Use Agreement between you and us), or make false, fraudulent, or speculative reservations or subscriptions;
- Reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform any aspect of the Service or make modifications to any aspect of the Service or any Property;
- Bring into or onto any Property any illegal, dangerous or hazardous substance or item (including items that are likely to increase the risk of fire or explosion) or any firearms and other weapons (except those rightfully possessed by law enforcement officials or licensed security guards);
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service;
- Use, display, mirror, or frame any aspect of the Service (including any layout or design of any webpage or form contained therein), our name, or any of our trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information, without our express written consent;
- Copy, store, or otherwise access any information accessible through the Service or any Property for purposes not expressly permitted under this Agreement;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Service or to otherwise collect information or interact with the Service;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in one or more downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory, or the like, whether by manual or automated methods;
- Interfere or tamper with, circumvent, damage, or test the vulnerability of any aspect of the Service or Properties (including any physical item therein), whether by manual or automated methods, including through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing of email address information, or similar methods or technology;
- Infringe, misappropriate, or violate the rights of any individual or organization, including their intellectual property rights (including rights to trade secrets and moral rights), or their privacy, publicity, confidentiality, contractual, property, or other rights;
- Use the Service or any Property to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any information concerning any other individual or organization without such individual’s or organization’s permission, including photographs, personal contact information, or credit, debit, calling card, or other account numbers;
- Engage in any conduct that: (i) would give rise to civil liability; (ii) is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive; (iii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive; (iv) promotes or constitutes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group or otherwise threatens or embarrasses any individual or group; (v) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other individual or organization; (vi) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (vii) is restricted or prohibited by or under any of our Additional Terms (defined in Section 18.5);
- Perform any activity or create any condition in or on any Booked Property, Amenities, or Property that could create a nuisance, annoyance, or disturbance to any other residents or neighbors of surrounding properties.
- Attempt to do any of the foregoing or assist or advocate, encourage, permit, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
You are responsible for leaving any Property including the Booked Property in the condition same was in when you arrived and for following all related Additional Terms applicable to your stay at a Booked Property.
You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for your, your Guests, and your and their pets’ own acts, omissions, negligence and willful misconduct. If we reasonably believe that you, Your Guests, or your or their pets have damaged a Booked Property or any Property or damaged or removed or stolen any physical item therein (“Damaged Property”), we will provide you with reasonable notice and evidence of such damage or suspected removal or theft and will give you two business days to respond to our claim. After this time period, we will be automatically entitled to charge the Applicable Payment Method for the full amount of any lost revenue that we incur as a result of the Damaged Property and the full amount of the greater of the costs and fees actually incurred by us or that we reasonably expect to incur for fixing or replacing the Damaged Property (which may include replacing damaged items with equivalent items) (“Damaged Property Fee”). Additionally, if you, Your Guests, or your or their pets have damaged a Booked Property or any Property or damaged or removed or stolen any physical item therein we may terminate this Agreement and remove you and any and all of Your Guests from the Booked Property and any Property. We reserve at all times the right to fix the Damaged Property in the manner of our choosing and to pursue in our sole discretion any and all avenues available to us to collect from you the Damaged Property Fee. For example, we may exercise the foregoing right by fixing the Damaged Property over an extended period of time, charging the Applicable Payment Method the sum total of the Damaged Property Fee upfront or in instalments, or by making one or more claims under your homeowner’s, renter’s, and/or other insurance policy, and you agree to cooperate with and assist us in good faith, and to provide us with such information as we may reasonably request in order to successfully make such claim.
Your Personal Items. We are not responsible for any of your property or personal items (collectively, “Personal Items”) either during the term of this Agreement or that you may leave in any of the Properties after the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement. Prior to the expiration of the applicable Period of Occupancy, you must remove all of your Personal Items from all applicable Booked Properties and any Property. If you have not done so, and after using commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable notice, we will be entitled to remove, store, and/or dispose of any Personal Items remaining in any of our Properties in accordance with applicable law, and you waive any claims or demands regarding such Personal Items or our handling of them. You will be responsible for paying any fees reasonably incurred by us regarding such removal, storage, and/or disposal. We recommend that you consider obtaining renter’s insurance or personal property insurance to protect against any damage to or loss of your Personal Items.
Investigation and Prosecution
We reserve at all times the right to investigate and prosecute any breach of any provision of this Agreement to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who breach any provision of this Agreement. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Service or Properties but have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure your compliance with this Agreement, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body.check availability more experiences